You may have already read the Computer-Note on How To Backup Your iPhone … if not, you may want to do that after finishing this one.
- To add more storage iCloud storage space for backups, storage, etc … start by opening the “Settings” app on your iPhone. Then, tap once on your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap once on “iCloud” about halfway down the screen.
- Tap once on the “Manage Storage” option towards the top of the screen.
- Tap once on the “Change Storage Plan”
- Choose a new plan from the list of available storage options … or you can downgrade to reduce the storage by choosing “Downgrade Options”
- You’ll need to enter your AppleID information to complete the purchase, and then you’ll be good to go.
- You might want to follow the instructions here on How To Backup Your iPhone to run a backup to run right away with your new found space!
- You did it! 🙂